Wednesday 24 October 2012

Getting the ball rolling.

This blog is to keep a record of all the work I do towards my 3D Character Animation module this year.

I will be uploading work specifically for the assignment, as well as reviews on animations/films/websites I like, and sketches and designs that I've done to support my assignment projects.

So I'll start off by uploading the storyboard for my first assignment project. The ball animation.


We've been tasked to produce a 10 second animation featuring a ball. We are to give this ball energy and personality. My Idea is of a toy shape sorter that toddlers use, and a ball decides that even though he's supposed to go through one hole, he can go through any hole he wants to. What a non conformist ball he is!

Ball Animation Storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment